Jhonattan Vegas has +8500 odds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club as he tries to improve on his 15th-place performance here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Vegas before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Jhonattan Vegas Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jhonattan Vegas to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +8500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jhonattan Vegas
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||68-71-73-68 (-8)||18||$20,622|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||36||72-68-70-72 (+2)||9||$45,315|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-70-72-68 (+1)||20||$20,387|
Recent Form Insights: Jhonattan Vegas
- Vegas has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Vegas has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -2.
- Vegas has finished below par five times and posted eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jhonattan Vegas
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Vegas was in the 39th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- Vegas was better than 83% of the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Vegas carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Vegas had two bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Vegas’ six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average of 5.4.