Jim Herman won the 2016 Shell Houston Open at GC of Houston, and he has the 214th-best odds (+50000) to win the tournament this year at Memorial Park Golf Course. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herman in this event.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jim Herman to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||123||74-73 (+5)||75||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-67-71-66 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-82 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four appearances, Herman has an average finish of 84th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Herman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Herman has finished below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman finished in the 0 percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him below average, in the second percentile of the competitors.
- Herman shot better than only 23% of the competitors at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Herman recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Herman had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 0.5).
- Herman’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average of 7.2.