Jim Herman heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +50000 odds. He made the cut and finished 71st in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Herman before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||69-73-77-75 (+6)||19||$17,372|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||76-66-66-69 (-11)||9||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-77 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four appearances, Herman has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Herman finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Herman has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman finished in the 18th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him below average, in the 21st percentile of the field.
- Herman shot better than 39% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Herman fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Herman had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Herman carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.