Jim Herman missed the cut in his last event at TPC Summerlin, the 2021 Shriners Children’s Open, and he has +75000 odds to win here in the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herman before he takes to the course in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-82 (+9)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||78||72-65-73-75 (-3)||22||$6,919|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four tournaments, Herman has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Herman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -3 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Herman has finished below par twice and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the first percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 35th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Herman shot better than 36% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Herman failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Herman carded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Herman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).