Jim Herman missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Sony Open in Hawaii, and he has +40000 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Waialae Country Club. Before Herman tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jim Herman to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||46||72-65-70-68 (-7)||12||$21,749|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||74 (+5)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||74-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||69-67-71-66 (-11)||13||$23,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four tournaments, Herman has an average finish of 45th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Herman has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Herman has ended the day below par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 64th percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic ranked in the 37th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Herman was better than 56% of the competitors at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Herman carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Herman recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.5).
- Herman’s seven birdies or better on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the tournament average of 6.3.