Jim Herman has +52500 odds to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 25th. Before Herman tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jim Herman to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +52500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74 (+1)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||69-71-70-73 (-1)||12||$18,480|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four tournaments, Herman has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Herman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -1 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Herman has finished under par three times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the 17th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Herman was better than just 26% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Herman shot equal to the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Herman recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Herman’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the tournament average (4.4).