Jim Herman has +30000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage, and finished 56th. Below we help you make your best bets on Herman before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||69-71-70-73 (-1)||279||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||71||69-73-77-75 (+6)||19||$17,372|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||76-66-66-69 (-11)||9||$97,356|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four events, Herman has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Herman finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Herman has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the field.
- Herman shot better than just 18% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Herman failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Herman had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Herman’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).