Jim Herman seeks another win in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club, entering with +35000 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2020. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Herman before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Jim Herman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jim Herman to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Herman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||78||72-65-73-75 (-3)||22||$6,919|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-70 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Herman
- In his past four tournaments, Herman finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Herman has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Herman has finushed below par once, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Herman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Herman finished in the sixth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Barbasol Championship, which landed him in the 32nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Herman was better than only 32% of the golfers (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Herman failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Herman had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.7).
- Herman had fewer birdies or better (six) than the field average of 6.2 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship.