Jim Knous has +36000 odds at the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood). He made the cut in his most recent event, the Barbasol Championship, and finished 77th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Knous before he tees off in Truckee, California.
Jim Knous to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jim Knous
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||77||69-70-74-71 (-4)||21||$7,067|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||71-70 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||67-67-69-72 (-5)||14||$71,485|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-72 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Knous
- In his past four events, Knous has an average finish of 51st.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Knous finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Knous has finished below par eight times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Knous
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knous was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship ranked in the 30th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Knous was better than only 22% of the competitors at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Knous shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Knous carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average (1.7).
- Knous’ five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.2.