Jim Knous (+40000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after making the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship, finishing 58th. Before Knous tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jim Knous
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||73-70-75-70 (E)||17||$8,362|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-65-77-70 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-71-74 (E)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Knous
- Knous has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Knous has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Knous has finished under par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Knous
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knous finished in the 12th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him poorly, in the 24th percentile of the field.
- Knous shot better than 95% of the field at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Knous carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Knous carded more bogeys or worse (seven) than the tournament average (2.3).
- Knous recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.0 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.