Jim Knous (+50000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2019, finishing 13th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Knous before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jim Knous
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||73-70-75-70 (E)||17||$8,362|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-65-77-70 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-75 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jim Knous
- Knous has an average finishing position of 50th in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Knous did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Knous has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jim Knous
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Knous finished in the 32nd percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- His 4.22-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him below average, in the 17th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Knous shot better than only 20% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Knous recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Knous recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Knous’ three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).