Jimmy Walker (+35000) enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 24th. Before Walker tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jimmy Walker Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jimmy Walker
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||70-71-69-71 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jimmy Walker
- In his past four tournaments, Walker has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Walker finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Walker has finushed under par six times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jimmy Walker
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Walker shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 13th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Walker shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Walker recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Walker recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Walker carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.