Joaquin Niemann will aim to improve on a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the FedEx St. Jude Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club. He has +3700 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Joaquin Niemann Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joaquin Niemann to win the 2022 BMW Championship +3700
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||71-66-65-69 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||53||69-74-73-68 (-4)||16||$35,656|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||69-69-70-71 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four appearances, Niemann has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Niemann finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Niemann has headed to the clubhouse below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann was in the 86th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 50th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.99 strokes on par 4s).
- Niemann was better than 68% of the competitors at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Niemann shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Niemann recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Niemann’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average (7.1).