Joaquin Niemann enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +4300 odds after making the cut and finishing 30th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||65-72-69-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||8||$201,000|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Niemann has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Niemann carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Niemann has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.78 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which was good enough to place him in the 90th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes).
- Niemann was better than 35% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Niemann carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Niemann did not record a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Niemann’s 13 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average (6.6).