Joaquin Niemann is +3500 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after placing fifth in his most recent event at this course, the 2020 RBC Heritage. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||67-73-73-70 (-5)||8||$201,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||1||63-63-68-71 (-19)||0||$2,160,000|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- In his past four tournaments, Niemann has finished first once.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Niemann finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Niemann has finished below par six times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann was in the 89th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the 51st percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Niemann was better than just 19% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.94 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Niemann fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Niemann carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 3.1).
- Niemann’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.7.