Joaquin Niemann missed the cut in his last appearance at the the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and he has +4300 odds as he looks for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Muirfield Village GC. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||271||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||65-72-69-69 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||35||69-74-77-74 (+6)||16||$75,563|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Niemann has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- Niemann finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Niemann has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Niemann was better than 75% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Niemann fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the tournament average was 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Niemann carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (3.3).
- Niemann’s 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average of 4.6.