Joaquin Niemann earned a 16th-place finish in his last action in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club, and comes into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +4814 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in , .
Joaquin Niemann to win the 2022 The Open Championship +4814
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||69-69-70-71 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||47||71-70-76-72 (+9)||15||$50,672|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||3||71-69-70-71 (-7)||6||$708,000|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- In his past four tournaments, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Niemann finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of even in his past four appearances.
- Niemann has finished below par six times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 83rd percentile on par 4s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Niemann was better than 54% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Niemann carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Niemann carded less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.5.
- Niemann’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average of 3.8.