Joaquin Niemann, who took eighth in the BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club on August 18-21 in his most recent outing, enters play in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +6583 odds. Before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Niemann in this event.
Joaquin Niemann Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joaquin Niemann to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +6583
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||8||69-68-68-70 (-9)||5||$420,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||71-66-65-69 (-9)||6||$260,893|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||53||69-74-73-68 (-4)||16||$35,656|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||69-69-70-71 (-1)||6||$103,262|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann will look to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Niemann has earned one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four events.
- Niemann finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Niemann has finshed better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 31st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.86 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 82nd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Niemann shot better than 60% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Niemann shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Niemann carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Niemann had more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.