Joaquin Niemann made the cut and placed 36th in his most recent appearance in the Travelers Championship, and he has +3500 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at TPC River Highlands. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Niemann in this event.
Joaquin Niemann to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +3500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||47||71-70-76-72 (+9)||15||$50,672|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||3||71-69-70-71 (-7)||6||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||9||$68,445|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann has qualified for the weekend seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- Niemann finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Niemann has finished under par eight times, while also registering one par-or-better round and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- Niemann shot better than 40% of the field at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Niemann carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Niemann carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.0.
- Niemann’s three birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the tournament average of 4.3.