Joaquin Niemann played to a third-place finish in his last action in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC on June 2- 5, and enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +3457 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Niemann before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Joaquin Niemann
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||3||71-69-70-71 (-7)||6||$708,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||68-71-72-71 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-65-65-74 (-17)||9||$68,445|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||65-72-69-69 (-9)||4||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Joaquin Niemann
- Niemann will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to seven by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Niemann has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four events, Niemann has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average four times.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -8.
- Niemann has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joaquin Niemann
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Niemann shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 89th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 40th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Niemann was better than 97% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Niemann recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Niemann recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.9.
- Niemann carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.