Joel Dahmen has +4000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, as he tries to follow up his fifth-place performance in 2021 with another top-five finish. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Dahmen before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Joel Dahmen Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Joel Dahmen to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||34||68 (-5)||26||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||16||68-67-66-71 (-8)||7||$151,674|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||66-72-68-66 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||13||71-68-68-70 (-11)||6||$141,542|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- Dahmen will try to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Dahmen has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four events.
- Dahmen finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -9 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Dahmen has finished below par 11 times, while also carding three par-or-better rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 1.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 2.77-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him in the 66th percentile of the field.
- Dahmen was better than 55% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 3.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Dahmen carded a birdie or better on five of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Dahmen did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- Dahmen’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average (7.2).