Joel Dahmen heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +24000 odds after making the cut and finishing 55th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Dahmen before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||64-75-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-69-70 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-0 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||68-69-70-72 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- In his past four events, Dahmen has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Dahmen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Dahmen has finshed better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship ranked in the 27th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- Dahmen was better than just 28% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Dahmen fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Dahmen carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Dahmen’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the field average of 6.0.