Joel Dahmen (+18000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2020, finishing 48th. Below we help you make your best bets on Dahmen before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-0 (-1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||68-69-70-72 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-71-71-73 (-3)||10||$100,111|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||74||70-72-73-73 (+4)||23||$23,640|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- Dahmen has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 49th.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Dahmen finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Dahmen has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 1.63 strokes to finish in the 100th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 1.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 100th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Dahmen was better than 100% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 2.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Dahmen carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Dahmen recorded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Dahmen’s 12 birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were more than the field average of five.