Joel Dahmen has +19000 odds at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Charles Schwab Challenge, and finished 63rd. Before Dahmen tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||71-70-70-75 (+6)||283||$18,228|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||64-75-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-69-70 (-9)||271||$140,667|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- In his past four events, Dahmen has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Dahmen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Dahmen has finushed under par five times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of the field.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge ranked in the sixth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Dahmen was better than 57% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Dahmen recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Dahmen had one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.8).
- Dahmen carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.