Joel Dahmen has +28857 odds at the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, and finished 32nd. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Dahmen before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||69-73-71-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||71-70-70-75 (+6)||15||$18,228|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||51||64-75-76-73 (+8)||16||$21,762|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- In his past four appearances, Dahmen has an average finish of 49th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Dahmen finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Dahmen has ended the day below par three times, while also posting five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen finished in the 58th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to place him in the 75th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Dahmen was better than only 21% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Dahmen fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Dahmen carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Dahmen had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.