The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and before the third round Joel Dahmen is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Joel Dahmen
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||69-67-69-70 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||71-0 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||68-69-70-72 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Joel Dahmen
- In his past four tournaments, Dahmen has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Dahmen did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -5.
- Dahmen has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Joel Dahmen
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Dahmen was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 50th percentile of the field.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 92nd percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Dahmen was better than 60% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Dahmen fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Dahmen recorded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Dahmen recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.