John Huh enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +27857 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Byron Nelson, his most recent outing. Before Huh tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-75 (E)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||67-70-73-68 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-73-72-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- In his past four events, Huh has an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Huh has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four tournaments.
- Huh has finished below par six times and posted six better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 99th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the competitors.
- Huh shot better than just 2% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 5.13 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Huh carded a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Huh did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Huh carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.