John Huh enters play in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +18000 odds to win after a second-place showing in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club on August 4- 7 in his last action. Before Huh tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
John Huh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
John Huh to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||2||61-71-66-67 (-15)||5||$649,700|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||67-69-74-71 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||72-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||72-67-74-71 (E)||19||$8,584|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- Huh has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Huh has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Huh has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 95th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.69 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 64th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Huh was better than 95% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 3.88 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Huh recorded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the tournament average was 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Huh had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.8.
- Huh recorded more birdies or better (11) than the field average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.