John Huh has +10000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 41st. Below we help you make your best bets on Huh before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-73-72-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||73-70-75-71 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||66||71-67-72-73 (-1)||16||$16,536|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- Huh will try to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Huh has an average finishing position of 56th in his past four appearances.
- Huh has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Huh has finished below par five times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 59th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Huh was better than 39% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Huh recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Huh carded two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Huh’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).