John Huh, who finished 19th in the 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open at TPC Summerlin, heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open with +20000 odds. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Huh in this event.
John Huh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||72-70-70-74 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73 (+8)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||2||61-71-66-67 (-15)||5||$649,700|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- Huh has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Huh has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four events, his average score was -9.
- Huh has finshed better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 42nd percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 42nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Huh was better than 36% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Huh fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Huh carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.1).
- Huh’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.