John Huh has +30000 odds at the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last tournament at this course, the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Huh before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
John Huh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
John Huh to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||45||71-61-72-74 (-2)||13||$27,638|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||72-70-70-74 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- In his past four appearances, Huh has an average finish of 59th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Huh did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Huh has headed to the clubhouse better than par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished three rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 87th percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.80 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which placed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Huh shot better than just 17% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Huh carded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, outperforming the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Huh carded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Huh’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the tournament average of 5.6.