John Huh (+20500) heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2018, finishing 61st. Before Huh tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
John Huh to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||69-69-72-65 (-5)||14||$71,485|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||12||69-66-68-73 (-4)||5||$178,500|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-75 (E)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-75 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- Huh has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Huh finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Huh has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 77th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 4.05 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Huh shot better than 70% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Huh fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the field averaged 2.0).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Huh recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Huh’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the field average (4.4).