John Huh made the cut in his last tournament at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, the 2018 Quicken Loans National (placing 64th), and he has +15000 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Huh before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||42||67-70-73-68 (-6)||11||$23,287|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||69-73-72-70 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||73-70-75-71 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||66||71-67-72-73 (-1)||16||$16,536|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- Huh has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four tournaments, Huh has an average finish of 53rd.
- Huh did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Huh has finished below par eight times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.15 strokes to finish in the 28th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.97 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Huh shot better than 64% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Huh shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Huh carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Huh recorded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.