As we enter the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, John Huh is in fourth position with a score of -8.
John Huh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
John Huh to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: John Huh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||73||72-70-70-74 (-2)||15||$15,563|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: John Huh
- In his past four events, Huh has finished in the top five once.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Huh finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Huh has finished below par three times, while also registering one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the top score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Huh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Huh was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.41 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 0 percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Huh shot better than 97% of the golfers (averaging 4 strokes per hole).
- Huh did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Huh had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.9.
- Huh’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average (7.8).