John Merrick has +100000 odds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2020, finishing 58th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Merrick before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
John Merrick to win the 2022 3M Open +100000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: John Merrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-77 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||81||70-69-74-75 (E)||25||$6,697|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||68-73 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-74 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: John Merrick
- In his past four appearances, Merrick finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Merrick has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished 0 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Merrick has finished below par three times and posted two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Merrick
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merrick shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 18th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.27 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Barracuda Championship, which landed him in the 12th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Merrick was better than just 4% of the competitors at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Merrick fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Merrick carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Merrick carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.