John Merrick heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the Corales Puntacana Championship. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Merrick in this event.
Recent Tournaments: John Merrick
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||78 (+6)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||75||72-68-76-78 (+10)||25||$12,805|
Recent Form Insights: John Merrick
- Merrick has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 75th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Merrick did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 10 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last nine rounds, Merrick has finished under par once, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Merrick
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merrick finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which landed him in the eighth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Merrick shot better than just 21% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Merrick did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Merrick had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.3.
- Merrick’s three birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average of 5.0.