John Rollins enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Puerto Rico Open, his most recent outing. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rollins in this event.
Recent Tournaments: John Rollins
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||80-71 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||76-77 (+11)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: John Rollins
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Rollins did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Rollins has registered a better-than-average score in one of his last eight rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: John Rollins
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rollins finished in the 55th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging par.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open placed him poorly, in the 16th percentile of the competitors.
- Rollins shot better than 49% of the field at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64 strokes.
- Rollins fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Rollins carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.0).
- Rollins carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 4.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.