Johnson Wagner enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds after making the cut and finishing 60th in his most recent event, the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Before Wagner tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Johnson Wagner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||75-70-65-74 (-3)||16||$19,488|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||51||74-67-66-75 (-2)||13||$15,717|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||55||68-69-68-70 (-5)||268||$14,976|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-75 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Johnson Wagner
- Wagner will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Wagner has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 55th.
- Wagner did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wagner has finushed under par seven times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Johnson Wagner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wagner was in the 12th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, averaging 3.24 strokes on the 17 par-3 holes.
- His 3.97-stroke average on the 39 par-4 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am placed him in the 66th percentile of the field.
- Wagner shot better than 61% of the field at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.69.
- Wagner did not record a birdie on any of the 17 par-3 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (the other competitors averaged 2.2).
- On the 17 par-3 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, Wagner carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Wagner had more birdies or better (seven) than the tournament average of 5.6 on the 39 par-4 holes at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.