Johnson Wagner (+40000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after missing the cut at the Mexico Open in his last outing Before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wagner in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Johnson Wagner
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||75-78 (+11)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||60||75-70-65-74 (-3)||16||$19,488|
|October 28-31||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||51||74-67-66-75 (-2)||13||$15,717|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||55||68-69-68-70 (-5)||268||$14,976|
Recent Form Insights: Johnson Wagner
- Wagner has an average finishing position of 55th in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Wagner has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Wagner has ended the day under par seven times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Johnson Wagner
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wagner finished in the eighth percentile on the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.40 strokes.
- His 4.22-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him poorly, in the 17th percentile of the field.
- Wagner shot better than only 0% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Wagner failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Wagner had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.4).
- Wagner’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average (4.9).