Jon Rahm earned a 12th-place finish in his last action in the U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline, and comes into the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club with +1100 odds. Before Rahm tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Jon Rahm to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +1100
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||69-67-71-74 (+1)||7||$347,058|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||10||72-70-73-69 (-4)||9||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-69-76-68 (+6)||11||$32,146|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||1||64-66-68-69 (-17)||0||$1,314,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 13th straight event.
- Rahm has finished first once while also posting two top-10 finishes in his past four events.
- Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Rahm has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in five rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm was in the 81st percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 76th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Rahm shot better than 69% of the field at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Rahm shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Rahm carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- Rahm’s seven birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the tournament average of 4.3.