Jon Rahm seeks another win in the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club, entering with +450 odds to take the top spot. He won the tournament in 2020 at Olympia Fields CC (North). Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Jon Rahm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jon Rahm to win the 2022 BMW Championship +450
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||67-69-67-66 (-11)||4||$480,000|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||73-67-71-70 (-7)||13||$68,906|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||68-72-74-71 (+5)||12||$22,917|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||69-67-71-74 (+1)||7||$347,058|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm will seek to make the cut for the 16th straight event.
- Rahm has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Rahm finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Rahm has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 88th percentile on par 4s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- Rahm was better than just 31% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.53 strokes.
- Rahm carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Rahm carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Rahm’s 10 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the field average of 7.1.