After a fifth-place showing at the 2021 Masters Tournament, Jon Rahm will try for another great finish at Augusta National Golf Club this year. He has +900 odds to win, the best odds of the field. Below we help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||15||N/A||0||$220,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||69-72-72-77 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||72-70-74-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-73-70-65 (-7)||12||$125,880|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm will attempt to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Rahm has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Rahm carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Rahm has finished below par five times, while also carding one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|