Jon Rahm enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +350 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament, finishing 27th. Below we help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-72-77-69 (+4)||14||$111,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||69-72-72-77 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||72-70-74-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||69-73-70-65 (-7)||12||$125,880|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm has made the cut eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Rahm has finished in the top 20 once.
- Rahm finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was even par.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Rahm has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him well, in the 86th percentile of the field.
- Rahm shot better than only 22% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Rahm failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Rahm recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.1).
- Rahm had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.