Jon Rahm will aim to follow up his victory at the Mexico Open with another win at the 2022 PGA Championship, at Southern Hills Country Club. Bookmakers list Rahm among the favorites at +1150 after he finished eighth at this event last time. Before Rahm tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||1||64-66-68-69 (-17)||0||$1,314,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-72-77-69 (+4)||14||$111,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||55||69-72-72-77 (+2)||15||$46,200|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||72-70-74-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm has made the cut nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Rahm has finished first once.
- In his past four events, Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Rahm has headed to the clubhouse under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 87th percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.92 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Rahm was better than 95% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Rahm carded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Rahm did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Rahm carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.