Jon Rahm, coming off a victory at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, heads to PGA West (Palmer) among the favorites to win the 2023 The American Express at +600. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rahm before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Jon Rahm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jon Rahm to win the 2023 The American Express +600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||1||64-71-67-63 (-27)||0||$2,700,000|
|December 1- 4||Hero World Challenge||8||73-71-68-71 (-5)||11||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||4||69-62-70-69 (-14)||3||$462,000|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||15||67-63-71-71 (-11)||9||$715,000|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm enters this tournament with three consecutive top-10 placements, plus a streak of six events in the top 20.
- Rahm has made the cut in 19 straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Rahm has one win, two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- In his past four tournaments, Rahm has finished within three shots of the leader twice and with a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -14 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Rahm has finished under par 13 times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day three times while finishing with a top-five score on five occasions and a top-10 score in eight of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm finished in the 53rd percentile on the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging 2.92 strokes.
- His 3.73-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions placed him well, in the 89th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Rahm shot better than 87% of the competitors (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Rahm shot equal to the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Rahm recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.1).
- Rahm’s 16 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions were more than the field average (10.4).