After a third-place showing at the 2021 The Open Championship, Jon Rahm will aim for another great finish at St Andrews Links (Old Course) this year. He has +1371 odds to win, the second-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rahm before he takes to the course in , .
Jon Rahm to win the 2022 The Open Championship +1371
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||68-72-74-71 (+5)||12||$22,917|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||69-67-71-74 (+1)||7||$347,058|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||10||72-70-73-69 (-4)||9||$303,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||48||73-69-76-68 (+6)||11||$32,146|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm will try to make the cut for the 14th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Rahm has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, Rahm carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was +2.
- Rahm has finished below par seven times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.05 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 62nd percentile of the competitors.
- Rahm shot better than just 28% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.92 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Rahm recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Rahm carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.5).
- Rahm’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average of 3.8.