Jon Rahm has +1600 odds to win the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club, as he looks to follow up his second-place showing in 2021 with another top-five finish. Before Rahm tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jon Rahm Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jon Rahm to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +1600
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jon Rahm
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||8||73-70-65-67 (-9)||5||$420,000|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||67-69-67-66 (-11)||4||$480,000|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||34||73-67-71-70 (-7)||13||$68,906|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||55||68-72-74-71 (+5)||12||$22,917|
Recent Form Insights: Jon Rahm
- Rahm will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 17 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Rahm has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Rahm finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including two finishes within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Rahm has finished under par 11 times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jon Rahm
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Rahm was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.84 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 87th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Rahm shot better than 45% of the field at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Rahm recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Rahm recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.7).
- Rahm’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average (8.1).