Jonas Blixt heads into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Before Blixt tees off in , , let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jonas Blixt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Jonas Blixt to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +50000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||72||69-73-76-71 (+5)||22||$14,850|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||MC||74-71 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- Blixt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 72nd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Blixt did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Blixt has headed to the clubhouse under par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him below average, in the seventh percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Blixt shot better than only 30% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Blixt fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Blixt carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- Blixt’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.9).