Jonas Blixt (+50000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last outing Before Blixt tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-81 (+12)||—||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||64-72-73-72 (-6)||13||$29,195|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-73 (-1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- Blixt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 42nd.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Blixt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -6 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Blixt has ended the day below par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 22nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Blixt shot better than just 20% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Blixt did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Blixt did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Blixt recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.