Jonas Blixt made the cut in his last event at TPC River Highlands, the 2021 Travelers Championship (placing 36th), and he has +57500 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Travelers Championship. Before Blixt tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Jonas Blixt to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Jonas Blixt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||75-72 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||67-74-70-65 (-4)||15||$57,047|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-70 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Jonas Blixt
- Blixt finished 28th in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Blixt finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Blixt has finished below par three times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Jonas Blixt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Blixt finished in the 16th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open ranked in the 62nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Blixt shot better than just 8% of the field (averaging 5.25 strokes per hole).
- Blixt fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Blixt carded three bogeys or worse, the same as the field average.
- Blixt’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average of 4.3.